- Approx year built: 2005
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Beach house
- Unit style: Lowrise, Number in block: 2, Number of levels: 3
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Tandem, Auto doors
- Construction: Render
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Colour steel
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Electrical: TV aerial, Phone extensions, Smart wiring
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Intercom
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Stone)
- Living area: Open plan, Formal dining, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King, Balcony / deck, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Spa bath
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe, Balcony / deck and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe, Balcony / deck and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Additional rooms: Family, Other (Gym room)
- Main bathroom: 2 way, Separate shower
- Family Room: Heating / air conditioning and Wetbar
- Laundry: Separate and In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Waterfront, Private, Water
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Pool (Inground and Security fencing), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Your chance to secure a super-sized family beach home in a gated estate.
Offered at below replacement cost, vendor is prepared to liquidate their beach home which is a mere 50 paces from the sands of Sapphire Beach.
Rare substantial dwelling 3 Storey in residential zone with approx 350m2 internal living space. An inspection is a must! All offers will be presented and considered!
Price Guide: $1.2m - $1.32m
It's with good reason Sapphire's Beachfront Cl has a reputation for being one of the Coffs Coast's most exclusive addresses; and homes like this are a fine example of the luxury the location affords.
Ticie's beach house is one of just a handful of homes in this privileged position within a private gated community. Walk out the front door and in just 50 steps you're on a secluded beach where you can swim, fish or simply take a walk along the sand.
But it's not all about the fabulous location; the home is a statement in architectural elegance across a 350 sqm floorplan. Set over three levels, the home is perfectly zoned with spaces for guests, indoor and outdoor entertaining, family spaces and an opulent top floor master retreat.
The ground floor is perfect for alfresco entertaining; open the bi-fold doors of the living room with wet bar to create an outdoor room which flows to the poolside courtyard. A bedroom and en-suite on this level also gives guests perfect privacy from the rest of the home.
The main living is on the middle level where expanses of glass take in the ocean views. The lounge and dining room flow to the epicurean kitchen with Miele appliances and a full butler's pantry. There are also two bedrooms and a connecting bathroom on this level.
Upstairs is the luxurious two-room master retreat. The master bedroom takes in gorgeous ocean views from bed or from the sunken spa bath in the open en-suite - it's hard not to feel like you've escaped to a private luxury resort. There are his and hers wardrobes and a second room currently configured as a gymnasium, but is large enough to be an additional bedroom or private living space.
For those with multiple cars and toys, the garage offers room for three vehicles. Ticie's is one of two homes one the lot, yet has been designed with the utmost privacy in mind.