- Floor Area: 130 sqm
- Land Size: 370 sqm
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Cottage
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Cladding
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Colour steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Timber
- Flooring: Carpet
- Kitchen: Modern
- Main bedroom: King and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Laundry: Separate
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Renovated 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home all within a short drive into the Coffs Harbour CBD, easy walk to Shop 36 with caters for all your needs and only a few minutes walk to Narranga Primary School.
At your doorstep is public transport, and foot paths which provide easy access to the CBD of Coffs Harbour either by walking or other means.
Low maintenance home on a small easy care block of land 370m2 makes perfect sense for the retiree to sit back relax and enjoy life.
- Home captures the morning sun & north aspect
- Double car parking spaces
- Entertainment area plus covered deck
- Entertainment area has a cement slab down and the purchaser can create a special place to entertain & or further infrastructure such as shedding.
- Land at rear of home has been sold off as the house as being sold now is part of a sub-division of land.
- Roomy master with en-suite and robe
- In total 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms + 2 car spaces
- Large Laundry has extra WC
- Modern Kitchen area in good order
- Large living room with access to the proposed entertainment zone
- Renovations recently conducted
- School zone includes Narranga
- Single level living with some small entry steps
The property is part of a recent sub-division of land and is located on an easy managed lot of 370m2. The key component is the home is in a great order and condition with recent renovations and provides the perfect lifestyle for first home buyers and retirees seeking a renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with easy care with plenty of extras all within easy access to the Coffs Harbour CBD, Schools & Services.
Note:- Property is part of a recent sub-division of land and contract wise is know as Lot 151 - 19 Coramba Road Coffs Harbour until further formalisation by Coffs Harbour City Council and NSW LPI.