- Floor Area: 300 sqm
- Land Size: 575 sqm
- Property condition: Renovator, Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Beach house
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Parquetry, Other and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Separate living, Formal lounge, Open plan, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe and Ceiling fans
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Extra bedrooms: 1
- Additional rooms: Pool/billiard room, Rumpus (Ceiling fans, Drybar)
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water, Bush
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Partly covered), Pool (Inground and Security fencing), Spa, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Located on exclusive Clarence Cres at Diggers Beach, opportunities to buy here are rare. Only five houses have been sold on the street in the past decade. And this home is a prime example of why it's so tightly held.
Taking in an elevated position on the high-side of the road, this commanding residence offers much more than simply one of the best views on the Coffs Coast.
Set over two spacious levels, the home features five bedrooms and multiple indoor and outdoor living areas as well as a luxurious pool and spa deck which takes in the ocean vista.
The main living is upstairs, where there is a spectacular view from almost every room. Hardwood accents throughout the air-conditioned central living zone create a warm and inviting ambience while soaring raked ceilings allow the natural light in. The timber kitchen features new appliances, ample storage and a beautiful bay window.
The kitchen flows to the casual dining and family room and onto the alfresco deck which is the perfect spot to take in the stunning views and cooling sea-breezes. A formal lounge and dining room are through French Doors which allow the area extra privacy.
The master suite also enjoys the ocean vista and features walk-in wardrobe and en-suite. The second bedroom and bathroom is also on the top floor. Downstairs are three more bedrooms, a bathroom with corner spa-bath and a huge rumpus room with kitchenette-bar.
The stunning pool and spa deck is the ultimate luxury, offering plenty of space for lounging and entertaining while taking in the breathtaking views.
If a swim or surf at the beach is what you want, simply walk a matter of minutes to Diggers Beach, grab a meal or cocktail at Aanuka beach resort and for every shopping need Park Beach Plaza is just a few minutes drive; the home design, the mass of infrastructure, the homes facilities, the views, the north east aspect and location provide unparalleled coastal living.