- Floor Area: 179 sqm
- Land Size: 375 sqm
- Approx year built: 1992
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Villa
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Hotel / strata, Number in block: 3
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Flooring: Other and Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains, Blinds, Other
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan and Double sink
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: 2 way, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water
- Aspect: South, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Body corp fee $: 2800
About this listing
Views across stunning Korora bay
Short stroll to one of best fishing beaches on the Coffs Coast.
Take advantage of the position of the villa situated at the back with privacy with only 3 in the strata villa complex.
Lawns large enough to cater for pets.
Enjoy the space, enjoy the entertaining deck with ocean views of Korora Bay.
The villa home is the perfect setup for future retirement with the spacious home, the views, the back yard plus extra parking.
-Short Stroll to the beach
-Well Managed Strata
-Only 3 in the complex
-Deck, living and main bed
with ocean views of Korora Bay
- Extra large garage
-Rental potential $520pw
Be Quick to secure this majestic villa home with space, the extras, location and ocean views.